- Serve as a short-term team leader on 4-6 trips to Haiti per year.
- Manage team recruitment and scheduling.
- Manage mission trip logistics such as procuring needed supplies, purchasing tickets, task assignments, funding, team trainings and team follow up meetings.
- Manage team calendar.
- Manage team database.
- Keep the team manual current.
- Coordinate the gathering and packing of all donated materials.
- Assist with the child sponsorship program as assigned.
- Answer phone calls and respond to text, emails and phone messages in a timely, courteous manner.
- Assist all other directors of Mission-Haiti with a Christ-like, servant attitude.
- Articulate and promote the organization’s vision, mission, and core values to the community in a positive manner, consistent with its goals.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with co-workers, community contacts and mission partners through effective oral and written communication skills.
- Participate in company meetings, initiatives and outreach efforts as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure the efficient and effective ministry.
Qualifications: Previous experience in a non-profit organization preferred. Previous management experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, coaching and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, motivated to complete tasks without daily supervision.
- Willing to lead teams on short term mission trips to Haiti.
- Professional. Articulate and persuasive communicator, ability to handle issues responsively and with discretion and sensitivity, ability to maintain confidential information,
- Able to handle a wide variety of tasks simultaneously