Highlights from the trip included:
- Touring the new medical clinic that will be opening this Spring
- Individual meetings with team members and staff
- Leadership training course for the local Haitian up and coming leaders
- Class visits to the Jean Alexis Kuislin Christian Academy
- Home and school visits with members of the local community
"After a week with our team, it's clear that things are going very, very well and that we have an awesome team in Haiti" said board member James Krueger. "They all gel great together and we're so thrilled how things are going. Every time we get a chance to visit there's improvement and it's such a blessing to see. We are so thankful for the crew and all that they are doing for God's kingdom!"
Board members visit in-person at least once a year with several members going as often as 6+ times a year.